Saturday, February 28, 2015

I'm moving...

Hi everyone!

I come bearing some news...I'm moving my blog to WordPress!  It was a difficult decision to come to, and one that I've been considering for quite some time.  I ultimately made the decision because I felt that Blogger was putting too many restrictions on my content, and I'm just not a fan of that.  I want to be able to create posts that my readers will enjoy, and Blogger got a little too "big for their britches" with their latest content policy change.

SO...with that being said, please go check out my new site: vwalkerviewsandreviews.wordpress.com (one of these days I promise I'll go self-hosted, but for now...that's the site).  If you could follow me over there, that would be AMAZING.  I won't be posting on Blogger anymore & this will become a re-direct site for that blog.

Thank you for your support!

xo

PS - I'll be posting a new "Adventures of a Writing Blogger" post soon, so be sure to head over to the new site & sign up so that you don't miss it! <3