Sunday, September 28, 2014

RWA 2014

So, this blog post is really late, considering it's almost October and the Conference was at the end of July.  August and September were crazy busy for me in my personal life and I'm finally getting back to my journey to becoming a published author.  

RWA 2014 was an amazing experience, and I met so many wonderful authors and agents who were nothing but supportive and encouraging.  The Literacy Signing was like heaven for me -- meeting authors in their element and talking to them about their books.  I definitely fangirled a few times, and hope to see all of those lovely ladies again.  I was very lucky to be invited to the BOC (Book Obsessed Chicks) dinner, and had the opportunity to hang out with some great ladies.  I was also lucky enough to attend the FF&P Chapter party, and had such a wonderful time surrounded by great people.  Dinner was delicious and the dancing lasted all hours.  

I can't wait to attend the RWA Conference next year in NYC, next time as an official RWA member. Hopefully with a novel ready to be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment